Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
We store any information you enter on our website. This includes personal information such as your first and last name, home or business address, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses.
The information you provide is not shared with non-authorized third parties.
We may share your information, as only necessary as possible, with companies related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground handling companies, local tour companies, sponsors and other suppliers.
When it comes to payment sections, please make sure to see the security lock on your browser to confirm the identity of the site before providing your credit card information.
A credit card is required in order to guarantee the reservation. We accept: MasterCard & Visa.
Deposit refunds may be considered in case cancellation occurs with 3 days prior to arrival date with a fee charge of $100.00 per room cancelled.
No show policy:
In case of No Show, deposits are subject to no-refunds and reservation will be automatically cancelled in a full way.
Extra person policy:
2 extra people are admitted in room containing 2 double beds; a fee charge will be applied.
2 children under 9 years old can share the room with 2 adults without extra fees. 10 years old and older are considered adults and are subject to additional fee.
Pets are admitted under the following conditions:
1. Only small non-aggressive dogs not heavier than 9 kilos will be allowed; only one pet per room.
2. Dogs are not accepted during high season, which means, spring break week along with its following week, period from December 20th to January 5th and holidays.
3. Dog must remain leashed by owner, every time it is brought outside the room.
4. Dogs cannot be left alone in the room by long periods of time and also never left alone in case owner decides to exit premises.
5. Pets are not allowed in dining area, to swim in the pool or stepping over furniture.
6. Owner is compelled to clean up after dog’s excrement; put it away in a sealed plastic bag.
7. Client is responsible for any damage caused by pet, including harming other pets.
8. We try to provide the best lodging service to clients and their pets; however, our main priority is our clients. Please do not bring along dogs that usually bark or are aggressive with people or other pets. Any complain reported by any other client will be taken seriously and is up to the hotel management to finish lodging contract under such circumstances.
In case the Hotel is oversold and cannot offer you the contracted service, to the client with a reservation from Internet Power, the Hotel by its own count will find adequate alternatives to supply the service contracted, that will meet or give better service than the original benefits contracted.